To ensure safety for our therapists and clients we require the following steps to become certified in Ashiastu Bar Therapy:
Step 1 Complete the 3 day Basics course and pass bar exam on day 3
Step 2 Perform 20 documented practice Ashiatsu sessions after class
Step 3 Complete online quiz & provide client practice dates and feedback
If students fail bar exam or quiz a video may be required for review and evaluation.
Videos are evaluated by the therapist’s body mechanics, safe application of the strokes, and quality of the technique. If a therapist needs improvement, the following suggestions will be made:
- Resubmit: Instructor will provide constructive feedback and offer you a list of resources available for your review/study and request a resubmittal of new video.
- Private training: An in person or skype meeting with a DeepFeet instructor at a rate of $60 per hour.
- Refresher class: Referral to retake a day of training or attend the workshop again in whole. Refresher class prices apply
- Can advertise and use the title “Certified DeepFeet Therapist”
- Can be listed on the “locate a graduate” tab on www.deepFeet.com
- Will be provided with DeepFeet logos’ for digital and print – but not reproduction for sale – purposes
- Will receive their Certificate of Achievement to hang on the wall.
- Will receive a lovely congratulatory email from Ruthie Hardee the founder.
Deep Feet Bar Therapy will contact you informing you the reasons why you were denied. This may occur in the case of non-compliance with any of our policies, not only the certification process, but also a breach in the Training & Use Agreement. This will be rare, and only after efforts have been made to assist the applicant as best we can.