DeepFeet Two is best suited for the DeepFeet 1 Basics graduate who has had time to acquire some clinical experience and are ready to take their barefoot skill set to the next level. Students will need upper arm and core strength to deliver comfortable two-footed strokes. Theory and lecture will focus on specific back conditions while identifying and qualifying clients for this treatment. At the end of the course, students will have learned advanced concepts using two feet and have many more barefoot strokes to add to most Ashiatsu treatments.
DeepFeet Two Certification Course Includes:
- DeepFeet Two Methodology’s
- Recap of Body Mechanics
- Contraindications, Pre-Post Care
- Foundation for Good Practice
- Client & Therapist Benefits
- Table Set up, Equipment, Safety, Supplies
- Detailed HD Video Instruction: Two Footed Techniques
- Foot Care, Lubrication & Draping
- Digital Exam, Intake & Feedback Forms
- Weekly Instructor Meetings
- Peer to peer interaction
- 1-1 Final Practical Exam Remotely w/ Instructor
DeepFeet 2 Courses are available to:
– Graduates who are certified in DeepFeet 1
– Therapists who have adequate upper arm and core strength
– Therapists who can set aside 5-6 hours a week for study & practice.
Physical Expectations: We ask that you are healthy and free of any of the listed contraindications :
– Pregnancy or trying to conceive
– Uncontrolled High blood pressure
– Recent injuries or surgeries
– Contagious skin disorders
– Compromised immune system
– Acute liver or kidney disorders
– Certain medications
– Acute autoimmune disorders
– Recent surgical implants
– Advanced Diabetes
Our virtual training sessions have limited space available. Your remaining balance will be due 30 days before your scheduled course is to take place. Your deposit is nonrefundable, however, it can be rolled over into a future course within a 12 month period with a minimum of 30 days’ notice to change course dates.
You will have 3 weeks to complete this course and receive your CEU’s. In order to be successful in taking this virtual barefoot course we recommend the following:
1. Be physically healthy & fit and free of any recent injuries
2. Have a strong understanding of anatomy, physiology, and deep tissue techniques
3. Be able to set aside a minimum of 5-10 hours a week for study & practice
4. Perform 10 practice sessions on various body types
This is not a typical home study massage course that only involves a written manual and video instruction. Our course meets the standards of a true Virtual E-Learning experience where students will log into a private secure online platform and follow a detailed course outline while monitored and guided by a certified DeepFeet Instructor. Students are tested on each lesson and must complete all assignments before they are able to move onto the next week of the curriculum. Our number one goal is safety for both the therapist and the client. Making sure you have an understanding of the proper application of two-footed techniques and body mechanics is key to delivering a safe and productive Ashiatsu treatment.
All purchases are final. No refunds or exchanges for this product are allowed.