DeepFeet Two is best suited for the DeepFeet 1 Basics graduate who has had time to acquire some clinical experience and are ready to take their barefoot skill set to the next level. Students will need upper arm and core strength to deliver comfortable two-footed strokes. Theory and lecture will focus on specific back conditions while identifying and qualifying clients for this treatment. At the end of the course, students will have learned advanced concepts using two feet and have many more barefoot strokes to add to most Ashiatsu treatments.
DeepFeet Two Course Content Includes:
- Recap of Barefoot History, Body Mechanics
- Contraindications, Pre-Post Care
- Foundation for Good Practice
- DeepFeet Two Methodology’s
- Client & Therapist Benefits
- Table Set up, Equipment, Safety, Supplies
- Detailed HD Video Instruction: Two Footed Techniques
- Ashi Points, DeepFeet Terminology
- Foot Care, Lubrication & Draping
- Exams, Client Practice Log & Feedback Forms
- Bar Construction & Materials
Intro Course Package: 8 CEU’s 199.00
- Digital Course Work
- High Definition Video Instruction
- Written Manual with Pictures and Posters for Print
- Bar Construction Guide
- Email Support
- Online Quiz’s & Forms
Deluxe Course Package: 10 CEU’s 249.00
- Everything included in the Intro Package
- Plus: Performance Video Review with instructor feedback
- Email and Phone Support
- Lifetime Video Membership Access
Pro Certification Package: 12 CEU’s 349.00
- Everything in Deluxe Package
- Plus: 1 hour Live or Virtual Exam for Certification
- Life Time Directory Listing
- Lifetime Video Membership Access
You will have 60 days to complete this course and receive your CEU’s. In order to be successful in taking this e learning barefoot course we recommend the following:
1. Be physically healthy & fit and free of any recent injuries
2. Have a strong understanding of anatomy, physiology and deep tissue techniques
3. Be able set aside a minimum of 5-10 hours a week for study & practice
4. Perform 10 practice sessions on various body types
Our comprehensive Ashiatsu E-learning course has been created with the same amount of quality and care that we put forth in our live classroom teachings. We’re here to help you along the way to understand every element of performing the best barefoot massage techniques you can.
This is not a typical home study massage course that only involves a written manual and video instruction. Our course meets that standards of a true E-Learning experience where students will log into a private secure online platform and follow a detailed course outline and are tested on each lesson before they are able to move onto the following module. Most students will spend approximately 3-4 hours on our lecture portion of class before viewing ashiatsu video instruction. Our number one goal is safety for both the therapist and the client. Making sure you have an understanding of proper bar construction, contraindications and body mechanics is key to delivering a safe and productive Ashiatsu treatment.
Documented practice sessions are required to complete our e-learning courses and receive full CE credit. What sets our E-Learning Course apart from others is that our course content is delivered in a fashion that is interesting, challenging and most importantly holds students accountable for learning and retaining the content so that can practice Ashiatsu effectively and successfully.
All purchases are final. No refunds or exchanges for this product are allowed.