DeepFeet 3 – Advanced Anterior/ Sidelying
DeepFeet 3 Advanced Anterior & Side-lying
1.5 day - 12 CE - $275
Non-Refundable Deposit: $100
Pre-requisite: Certified in DeepFeet 1 Basics
The Advanced Deepfeet Bar Therapy™curriculum utilizes a variety of barefoot techniques to improve the client’s postural alignment, range of motion, muscle responsiveness and overall health and well-being. As a practice, it is compromised of a set of unique and proprietary foundational and structural techniques, Utilizing what we call the “3 Connects”. The first connect is compression, the second connect is engage and the third connect is activate.
Together these three techniques work in harmony to provide an effective muscle release technique that is beneficial for clients experiencing pain and limited range of motion from repetitive stress injuries, work out related soreness and past traumas or injuries resulting in scar tissue formation.
Client assistance during the application is involved with multi-positioning to locate the anterior, lateral, medial and sagittal muscles in relationship to surrounding structures and landmarks.
Upon completion and practice, students will gain enough confidence and knowledge to perform up to a 2-hour Ashiatsu including posterior, anterior and side lying barefoot massage techniques.
- 3 hand towels
- King Pillow Case
- Table warmer (optional)
- Blanket (optional)
- Cream and Oil
- Pen & Paper
- Flip flops that can be sanitized
- Foot File
- Snacks, Water, Lunch
- Allow plenty of time to travel to and from the workshop location.
- Our courses are very comprehensive and adhere to a strict class schedule. Please arrive on time or 10 minutes early to class.
- We ask that you refrain from texting or talking on your phone during class and be respectful and considerate of your fellow classmates.
- You will be giving and receiving Ashiatsu through out the course and may end up lying face down for upwards of two hours. We ask that you are healthy and free of any conditions or recent injuries/surgeries that would contraindicate deep compressive massage techniques (including pregnancy)
- You will be asked two sign a code of ethics agreement and workshop liability disclaimer on day one of class.
- How can you prepare before class? Walking barefoot is great for waking up your sensory receptors located on the bottom of your feet. There are a number of ways to physically prepare for class. Any class where you work out barefoot is ideal. Our recommendations include Barre classes, Yoga, Pilates and the Nia technique. In addition, picking up marbles or small objects with you feet will help with dexterity and fine motor movements.