100-hour Instructor Training Program: March 4th-March 11th
Our New Instructor Training Program is completely redefined and reinvented to bring you the most dynamic, comprehensive, and transformational experience possible. Our intense training is complete with education on anatomy, contraindications, body mechanics, the foundations of teaching, marketing and so much more.
Key Features of our Program:
- 100-hour teacher training to prepare you for your 1st class
- The online Course starts Jan 15th, 2024.
- 7 Amazing Days of Intensive Training in Playa Bonita, Dominican Republic
- Price includes shared lodging and breakfast/lunch, Yoga, Waterfall Exursion.
We can’t wait to learn and grow together.
Our teacher training curriculum blends the philosophy and history of barefoot massage with the techniques, anatomy, and ability to teach several different learning styles.
Our Playa Bonita training center provides an intimate, comfortable, and non-judgmental atmosphere for you to learn in an encouraging environment. The facility is located just a quick 5-minute walk to the beach, amazing local cuisine, and miles of lush rainforest hiking trails.
Through live classroom direction, feedback, homework, and practice, you will graduate from this training with the ability to successfully lead fellow massage therapists to recreate their careers and reinvent themselves!
Find Your Voice
As a teacher and as an individual, this training will help to unleash aspects of yourself that have been waiting to be released. You’ll uncover your authentic self through patience, confidence, kindness, community, and transparency. By considering enrolling in this program, you have already taken a leap toward living your true self.
At the end of this training, you’ll have built new life-long friendships, gained a personal mentor, and will obtain a worldwide alumni community through DeepFeet Bar Therapy. During your training (and thereon after), your cohort will truly understand and support you through the highs and lows of Instructor Training.
Meet Our Teacher Trainers
Do you have questions about our upcoming training? Schedule a meeting with one of our Teacher Trainers: Click here
DeepFeet Teacher Training
- Individualized mentorship from experienced DeepFeet instructors
- Anatomy and biomechanics-based curriculum
- Education on creating your own continuing education business
- Lifelong friendships and supporters
- A supportive & engaging environment
- Opportunities for additional training & education
- Grow your business & income by becoming a certified instructor
- A min. of 2 years Ashiatsu Practice. Some exceptions made.
- Complete 100 hours of teacher training in 3 phases: 3-6 months
- Teaching experience a plus
- Space for a min. of 2 sets of bars.
- Excellent in communication/marketing
- Superior knowledge of anatomy
- Carry professional liability insurance
- Location is 30 min or less from an airport
Early Bird Special
Must register before 10/01/2023
$500 non-refundable deposit
Tuition is paid in full
When you register after 10/01/2023
$500 non-refundable deposit
Tuition paid in full
3-Month Payment Plan
$1075 Per Month
The monthly payment for 3 months
1st payment is made as a non-refundable deposit
6-Month Payment Plan
$575 per month
Monthly payments for 6 months
1st monthly payment is made as a non-refundable deposit